Friday, July 25, 2008

Live

In case you missed it, randy pausch died today. He's the author of this book i've been reading. In fact, today I read his chapter on brick walls and how he overcame the one that was his wife. His father told him if he loved her he should support her. I agree - i've found in my own life that the best way is to be supportive and then the walls disappear. His book has really moved me. I started it last week when I finished journal of the trail and decided to keep up the inspiring reading. In both books it seems the lesson about life is that you must live it, no matter how much you don't want to. Very good stuff. If I were really blog savvy i'd embed the youtube video of his last lecture, but at least i'm giving a photo of his book - much better than the video, by the way.

No comments: