Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It is finished

Shakespeare is done. And I didn't do as badly on the final as I thought I would. Instead of questions from ALL the plays like it said there would be I only had to deal with the last half of the course material. I was also very impressed with my ability to recognize many of the quotes I had to complete. Hooray!
as I left I saw a collection of paintings of the prophets that I remembered seeing in the halls of the harman building from back in the day when I temped there and attended church there. It was like running into an old friend. I took a photo of the new part - I think president hunter had just become the new prophet during my days there.

5 comments:

ewesa said...

woohoo! woohooo!!! this is huge. congratulations.

Jules said...

Congratulations! Does this mean no more Shakespeare for you?

Thanks for posting that pic. It's things like that I miss about living in Utah/going to BYU.

plainoldsarah said...

oh thank you for your enthusiasm - this really is big for me! and julie, i may lay off shakespeare for a few years - at least the kind that requires assignments.

glad you liked the photo.

Joy said...

I didn't read the text for a second, but wondered what the picture had to do with the title. My brainstorming had nothing to do with the text.

plainoldsarah said...

you're right sherpa - the picture really doesn't go much with the title. it's all loosely connected. that's the life of a cell phone blogger i'm afraid. =)