Friday, September 22, 2006

Dancing after dinner

So there was a ward dance I also went to tonight. Lynn is head of activities 2 committee so he felt obligated to go. Matt and I are supportive friends who enjoy shaking our "groove thangs" so we also went. I thought the dance was supposed to start at 9. The speakers came around 9:15. We got dancing at 9:40 - lynn, matt, and me. Two guys sat by the wall. That lasted for a good half hour. Finally our numbers increased. I left at 10:45 and the floor was filled with about 20 people. This is a photo of the classy discoball stand. It made me laugh - right there in the middle of the dance floor. Notice there are no people around. When I went to get my phone to take a picture matt and lynn fled in opposite directions for fear of appearing to be dancing with each other. Funny.

No comments: