Friday, August 4, 2006

new bike

well it's not new. just new to me. it was a gift from my sister moving to texas. she gifted a lot. i'm also hoping to buy her deep freezer. imagine the stock pile of popsicles i'll have! anyway, i rode it to the park this morning. while there i wrote in my journal. the thought occurred to me: today i will blog. the challenge was coming up with my blogger name. my good friend plewe gave some input - she thought exactly like i did - that my blog should be about telling stories. i love stories. mine and others. this is a place for me to tell my stories. we'll see how it goes.

my bike's brakes squeak. i think the handlebars are too low. it's a beautiful blue. i'm lucky to have a bike! i'm lucky to have a park!

4 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your new online exhibitionism (and your new bike)!

ewesa said...

yea!
hey, I think you can adjust the handlebars, btw. it can mess with your back if they aren't the right height. I bet ed could help you.

Dainon. said...

Welcome to your own personal spot on the Web. I think you're going to like it here.

plainoldsarah said...

thanks all - i do like it here so far. i especially love the mobile blogging. since i use my camera phone all the time and can email from that blogging is made super easy!