Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bush

So you may have heard that he's in town. Well it seems the entire city's streets are blocked off. My buses are on weird detous. The painful part is some crew cut jock type is on his cell phone giving a detailed play by play of every turn we take. I'm wondering who the poor person on the other end is. I also feel bad for people who normally catch the bus on those blocked streets. I know of at least 2 regulars who aren't with us.

driving by the salt palace I saw 2 news vans and crowds of people dressed like they would for general conference. I wonder what that's all about. And yet I just plow forward in my normal routine of work.

1 comment:

St. Jon said...

read all about it here, Ward...

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4265337

down with the neo-clowns!!

This will be the year we start taking our nation back