Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sharing a room

The joy of sharing a room is that you get to have fun bonding/squishing moments. It reminded me of college days - one bathroom and 6 girls. I loved it when we'd all get ready for bed about the same time and find ourselves brushing teeth together. I also have happy memories of grown siblings home for christmas gathered in the basement brushing teeth together. Oh and there was that time I tried the hungarian slap dance with risa. Anyway, this trip brought us 5 friends together in a hotel room with one bathroom. I convinced lynn to participate in the tooth brushing activity. Dan and lex joined us later. Mark was busy fetching ice for his swollen foot. We had a bit of fun end-of-day conversation before the guys closed their bedroom door leaving us women to have our own girl talk. What fun!

No comments: