Friday, October 12, 2007

Which one?

First I must address the fact that this is my third random blog for the day. Well, the other two I intended to blog earlier, but didn't have time. Today was a bus riding day - my first in nearly a month. It felt good. Anyway, it gave me time to finally blog. This one is of the lotion options in the women's restroom at the district office. I always wonder who supplies the lotion - it's a different brand, flavor every time. Today's options intrigued me as they looked the same but apparently had different functions. I wish i'd read the ingredients to see if they really were different. In case you're wondering I opted for anti-aging, as you mostly surely know i'm not getting any younger. I guess i've finally hit the age where I think about aging. Odd.

No comments: