Monday, September 10, 2007

birthday party family style


here i am with my cousins and sis-in-law who share august bdays with me. mother finally sent some photos around. i like how we're all sort of doing our own thing in this photo. we were getting ready to do a combined blow of candles, maybe we were waiting for random family peoples to come upstairs and join in the fun. it was a good party. the carrot cake was one of my favorite parts. reading plewe's blog today made me think i have something in common with plewe's father - carrot cake for bdays.

3 comments:

ewesa said...

you look great in that picture ward! good hair. what happy family people.

Joy said...

I was going to say the same thing. Cute picture!

plainoldsarah said...

you guys are great - thanks! it's the haircut from mike in quincy, ma. hooray for random holiday haircuts that make for good happy bday photos.