Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bathroom

This is a shot of the bathroom in the dea office. You may ask why I took it. I concede that to the casual observer it may just be another public facility, but if you look closely there may be a few details that will cause you to laugh the way they did me. For instance, besides the free standing bottle of hand soap there are two other wall dispensers - one is the old fashioned bulbous kind that had pink powder you'd shake out by jiggling a stem. There is more than one air freshener. One empty paper towel dispenser with a kitchen stle roll sitting on top. It was a small bathroom. Not pictured is a second bottle of lotion and a third option for paper towels. Oh, and a wing backed chair with a couple fake plants nearby. I wish I were in charge. I wish I could dejunk my own home.

No comments: