Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Empty

I've got the entire bus to myself. Unfortunately I have the sort of driver who feels the need to use the overhead speaker to announce every upcoming stop which makes for interrupted naps. Have I said how much i'm going to miss my bus rides? I am. Using the restroom at weber this morning made me sad because i'll miss using their facilities. I really like the 70's brown ambiance. It's the only building where l've had class and i'll miss it like I miss the old lee library with its worn stairs and brown carpet down at byu. Life is a series of attachments constantly being broken and eventually replaced with different attachments.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm sorry your nap kept getting interrupted, but how cool to have the bus to yourself! One time in Montreal, my comp and I had an entire metro car all to ourselves. It was eerie but cool.