Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Temptation

As some of you know, hotel coffee is a temptation for me. The instant kind especially. Luckily coffee pots are a mystery so i'm all good this trip. I think this is my first time ever to stay completely alone in a hotel. I can't even remember the last time I could sleep pajama free when it wasn't my own bed. I tell you, i'm a social creature so this little adventure is a good experience for me. My stuff is all laid out on the extra bed, despite the handy hangars and drawers i'm always tempted to use, but then am too lazy to really bother to do so. One of my favorite things about hotels is the bathroom. I like the tissue that's emanating from the side of the sink, the safety band across the toilet, the pointed tp roll, piles of white towels, and endless hot water. While packing I commented to dona that the hotel would at least have a bar of soap. Let it be noted, I was wrong. This place has liquid soap dispensers with some spiel about landfills and partially used soap. Who knew? I just wish the tv was less red and had less commercials. Luckily i'm reminded that even paying for basic cable is too much - there is nothing on my over 100 channels. Must be bed time.

No comments: