Wednesday, April 11, 2007

more dc photos

my sister finally sent some photos of my trip. there were so many great ones of my nieces that i MUST blog them. enjoy.

to begin with, here i am holding julia, wearing the apron my mom embroidered for my sister, after eating a delicious meal of spaghetti squash that i actually cooked. the sister had to run off to choir practice so i stood in as "mom" for the night. the brother in law was impressed with my skills so he took a photo to document the moment.


i think you can guess where this was taken.


this one is by the wwii memorial - she's a bit cold. she never took her hands out of her pockets except to eat string cheese.


here she is with my sister watching ducks in the water at the wwii memorial.


the whole gang posing on a ramp of the wwii memorial. julia (the youngest) is hidden inside the stroller.

No comments: