Monday, November 29, 2010

grateful for inspiration

i was stumped all day today - wondering what i'd be grateful for. then i read julie's blog.  she's the one who got me started on this.  apparently her post today is in gratitude to the fellow that inspired her to do her own posting.  funny how things can spread.  i'm grateful for him too, i guess.  but mostly i'm grateful for julie who is and will probably always be my hero teacher.  have i already posted gratitude for her?  i can't remember.  if so, well, she deserves it doubly.  or we can just say i'm thankful for the guy who inspired her.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Aw, thanks, Sarah! Actually, my friend Stueve got the idea from me, but once he committed to writing, I couldn't back down. Positive peer pressure. I like reading your blog, too!