Thursday, July 30, 2009

Willits

I've already voiced my complaints about the koa there but there was one redeeming factor about the town - their family friendly pizza joint. Friendly regulars gave advice on what and how to order and the service was exceptional. Friendly and helpful and kind and fun employees. I overheard a couple even fighting over who did the hard job of cleaning up the salad bar. I loved the place so much I left a 5 dollar general tip - one of those plastic cups by the register type deals. I also bought two servings of ice cream. It had been a hard afternoon of driving twisty mountain and coastal roads. My road trip buddies were a bit sick by the time we were done and I had a headache. So here is evidence of my ice cream servings and the happy pizza joint. Sometimes it's life's little pleasures that save a day.

No comments: