Friday, April 25, 2008

Night on the town

For fun this evening I attended the utah symphony to hear carmina burana - oh heaven!!!! Best music ever, possibly. Then I took trax towards home with these ladies. Lena's fashion pain convinced me to insist on borrowing this homeless grocery cart. Trish was good enough to push. Lena only let us do it for about a block but i'm glad she did. It made for a party. Leann is the other happy partier in the photo. The rest of our symphony going group opted for red rock treats. Everyone has to follow their own drummer. Did I tell you the show wasawesome? It was.

2 comments:

Betty Grace said...

Oh. I went on Friday. Incredible! No homeless grocery carts for us though. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

plainoldsarah said...

yes, we were there friday - cool - wish we'd run into you.