Sunday, December 2, 2007

more brother


last night i went to wedding shower for an acquaintance. this morning, wanting to blog, i decided to do a wedding themed one. since my last blog was about my brother stephen, i decided to share some of my favorite photos i have from his wedding day - i think it was a good 3 or 4 years ago. february 2004 was when he married. this is a photo of me and the brother killing time waiting for the real photographer to do his thing.
this is the majority of my family. one brother was busy with law school back in d.c. so he was unable to attend the festivities. i'm also missing from the shot as i was taking the photo.

here are my parents. they were married in september of '66. how many years ago would that be? 41? i think so. anyway, i like this photo.
and to end it, the classic lovey dovey stare into each other's eyes photo. well, nearly so. i'm sure the real photographer got them in a better moment.
hooray for good weddings! i like that the pretty snow in these photos mirrors the pretty snow currently outside my windows.

No comments: