Sunday, October 29, 2006

the party




okay, i shall try posting party photos. wish me luck. first a report. overall it ws a huge success. i had fun all evening, as did the other hosts - and by my standards that's what counts. the guests enjoyed themselves as well - which is a bonus. i have no control over their feelings so i just hope for the best. some of my favorite costumes: christmas tree, transformer (no photos sadly), storm trooper (no photo again), sock, three's company cast, north korean dictator, and a one night-stand.

7 comments:

littlegry said...

You look DARLING!! Oh how I wish I could have been there... we went shopping for trees... not so fun, but needed to be done. I can't wait to see all the photos.

ewesa said...

I agree, the dress we found totally turned out good, did you add more fringe besides just the arms? it feels like halloween is over and it's not even november. heh.

plainoldsarah said...

thanks guys! i just fringed the sleeve area.

i hope to add more photos - but with dial up internet it is not an easy task.

jrm said...

you even got the right pose!

its got me rememberin the good ol days... when i was a kid

plainoldsarah said...

joseph - were you a flapper in your youth?

mnlop said...

That photo of Aidan cracks me up, there are a ton of pics of John from the 70's with the exact same half-lidded, mid-sentence expression.

It was a great party!

Jules said...

You look fantastic! So glad you are still dressing up for Halloween activities!