Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More holiday

As you know my summer holiday began with a trip to nantucket. After that I enjoyed a staycation that included a ton of mosquito bites. This week i'm in logan - not that far from home and certainly not much of a holiday - but I AM staying in a hotel and that's always a kick in the pants for me. I'm here with a bunch of yearbook students. This photo is from tonight's ropes course activity. We did pretty well and I got to build some trust with one student with whom I needed to. It's beautiful weather up here, i've got a good staff, we've been pretty productive, and now i'm ready for bed - happiness.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

And I hope it was at a Holiday Inn... :)

plainoldsarah said...

I wish. actually I don't know what it is. it's on campus at utah state and says aggie all over - i'll have to look tonight! i'm guessing marriott, though.