Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last day being single

I woke up this morning wondering how I should spend my day - the last one being a single woman. It felt like any other saturday. I did chores, finished packing, played with family, went to costco, ate good food, picked up family from the airport. Later tonight I get to see bret for an hour and then I have a sleep over with the women of the world - plewe and kristin. I think we'll make lime squeezies and chat a bit before bed. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

3 comments:

Dainon. said...

Look forward to your head nod tomorrow morning, Ward. I'm glad you've found your equal. Here goes the rest of your life, eh?

Cindy Bean said...

Wooooooooo! Enjoy tonight!

plainoldsarah said...

dainon - thank you - i SO found an equal if you can really call him that. it seems in marriage they're your equal only in that they are so much better than you but think you are better and so you both lift each other up - it's like your balance.

thanks cindy - i had a great night with the women of the world - a trip to the arctic circle and then good old girl chat.