Thursday, February 26, 2009

the end

ugh! i hate it when i write a beautiful post and then the internet gremlins lose it! i was saying.... i finally came to the end of my valentine's chocolates. i also noticed that my flowers from valentine's are on their last leg and will have to be disposed of this weekend. i am a fan of consumable gifts, but when they finally end then i'm a bit sad. i want another holiday! speaking of holidays, i'm taking tomorrow off. i need to get a leak fixed in my bathroom and it just so happens my free plumber is available tomorrow. so, i guess i get a holiay! hooray! and speaking of holidays.... we're soooo nearly to the 3/4 mark. i'm trying really hard not to be done yet. april may be the longest month ever.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Ugh...April to the end feels longer than the first entire semester. I'm not looking forward to it.