Monday, March 12, 2007

famous

okay - i have to brag! i have a student in my 7th period that is famous. or nearly. he was missing from class today and his friend said it was because they were filming "high school musical 2." then it hit me - he was in "high school musical" - the hit disney show from last year. i even saw it myself. it was filmed at east high school. i can totally picture my student - he played the snobby preppy side kick to the snobby preppy girl. he basically played a louder more obnoxious version of himself. i think they're brother and sister on the show. in real life his cousin is also in my class and i know they do dance competitions together. how weird!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Holy cow! That is totally famous. But I have to admit, I can't stand that movie.

littlegry said...

You HAVE to get a autographed photo fro my niece... she LOVES him!

plainoldsarah said...

yeah, i thought the movie was a bit painful. kristin - i'll see what i can do.