Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happiness reminder

So sometimes, life gets such that you forget how good you have it. Married life is an adjustment - it's a brand new job for me! So is teaching primary, by the way - I should post about that sometime! Anyway, lately i've had a case of woe is me i'm a failure. Anyway, today was one of those days where I rose above the blues. When I got home tonight I saw these flowers (bret gave them to me a week ago saturday) and remembered once again how blessed I am. It's been nice having them. More than once this last week i've had to look at them to remind myself how good life is. I like having little reminders. It reminds me of how when I was a kid and feeling whiny my mother would tell me to count my blessings. P. S. One more blessing today - mother let me take home leftover pot pie I helped her cook this afternoon - dinner is done!

No comments: