Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cops!

I seriously woke up at 1:11 am to the sound of a baying dog and men's voices in my back yard. It turned out they were in my driveway to be exact. Finally, after listening to them for 15 minutes, and trying to see what they were doing, I went out and asked if I could be of assistance. Apparently 3 guys robbed a local shop (i think he said it was called wizards and dreams) and fled through my neighborhood, choosing the corner fence between my garage and the neighbor's house. I can't remember if they said the suspects were captured, but they did say they'd be gone soon - just gathering evidence I think. Very cool and a bit scary. The dog is now done barking so I think i'll be able to go back to sleep.

1 comment:

ewesa said...

yikes!! police dogs are scary! glad everything is ok!