Friday, September 18, 2009

a butt

That's not a word I use lightly - but it's the only word to describe what I found in my yard last weekend. After having an enjoyable marktoberfest on friday night I decided it was time to mow the lawn on saturday. In the backyard - that's completly fenced in - I found a marlboro butt lying in the grass. Smoked to the end but not squased or mutilated looking, it was just innocently hanging out on my lawn. How did it get there? I hate not knowing. Now I wish i'd taken a picture - you know - for the blog's sake. i'm hurting for good material these days. I blame school. Which is a topic for another post another day. Bed for now.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love it. Who writes about a butt...and a fly? This is great stuff, Sarah!

plainoldsarah said...

thanks trish - i may not have family to praise in my blog, but i have butts and flies. ha! thanks for reading my high brow musings. :)

Tricia said...

Sarah! eeks- I really hope that wasn't offensive. I'm highly amused by the little stuff of life. Your posts remind me of what made Seinfeld so great.